RESIDENCE SALES PRICE SF BEDS/BATHS SOLD DATE STATUS
Riverfront Tower #1006 $990,000 1,693 2 BD / 2 BA 04/17/13 Individual
The Park #1 $920,000 1,839 3 BD / 3 BA 04/19/13 Individual
Creekside Lofts #105 $321,000 864 1 BD / 1BA 04/19/13 Individual
Glass House #1212 $600,000 1,208 2 BD / 2 BA 04/23/13 Individual
Glass House #2114 $365,000 892 1 BD / 1 BA 04/23/13 Individual
Park Place #308 $554,500 1,468 1 BD / 2 BA 04/26/13 Individual
Glass House #1321 $283,000 690 1 BD / 1 BA 04/29/13 Individual
1. There are a lot of buyers ready – The market is very busy and serious buyers are ready to move today. The spring is a great time to list as the summer looky-loo’s are not out yet.
2. Inventory is low – The inventory levels in Denver are the lowest they’ve been in about 30 years. Without much competition, your house will shine.
3. The process will be faster – With a strong buyer pool and lower inventory, your home should sell faster. Banks are also a little slower this time of the year as we are not in the peak season.
4. Now is the time to move up. – You can move to a larger home as prices are still on the lower side and interest rates are at historical lows. Over the next year, the market is expected to gain strength and homes will go up in value. Also, there is no guarantee that interest rates will stay this low in the future.
5. It’s time to move forward – You are looking at real estate websites for a reason, what is that reason? If you are feeling an urge to move explore the reason and make a decision if it’s worth waiting for another time or you need to do it now.
After Glass House was such a huge success, the development team made up of East West Partners and Wood Partners, began working on a second building called City House. The project is now considerably different than it was 2007, but like the real estate market, it has changed to fit the time. City House is set to break ground this August and will be a 280 unit, five story, luxury apartment complex. The site is a full block set between 18th and 19th Street and between Chestnut and the Consolidated Main Line (CML). The building will connect to the 18th Street Pedestrian Bridge and be steps from the light rail plaza. It will consist of one, two and three bedroom apartments and will be ready for move in September of 2013. The community will include a fitness center, two-story club room, cafe, game room, two courtyards, a pool, outdoor fireplace and a roof top deck with year-round outdoor kitchen. Stay tuned for more information!
Please join me at Glass House this Sunday July, 17th for an Open House. From 1-3pm we will hold open several Glass House residences. There will be studios, one bedrooms and two bedrooms available to preview. The tour begins in the Glass House lobby at 1700 Bassett Street. This is a great opptortunity to tour the building if you’ve never seen it!
You are definitely going to want to see this new 2 Bedroom listing in Glass House. Be on the lookout for the details on this fabulous residence and the open house launch coming soon… and the details will be first posted on the Slifer Smith & Frampton Denver – mydenverloft.com Facebook Page so if you aren’t already a fan sign up today.
I can’t wait to share the details about this one with you!!
Walls of floor-to ceiling windows allow an abundance of natural light to flow through this two-bedroom two-bath corner residence. The outstanding floor plan has a great room with living and dining areas and separate bedrooms. Exquisite city views, new maple hardwood floors throughout, custom lighting, 11 foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops make this home a must see. Glass House features a 24-hour front desk service, pool, firepit, club room, concierge and weekend breakfast! Glass House #2112 is offered at $499,000.
It’s summer time and today we might actually hit 90 degrees. So what better way to enjoy the new warm weather than with a dip in the pool. With Memorial Day weekend just around the corner many Glass House residents are thinking about their pool time. Its a wonderful building and I’ll be taking tours of available inventory if you are interested. Cheers!
You can visit the dedicated Glass House Listings page anytime to see current availability.
The Glass House pool opens for the season tomorrow, May 1st. I went up to the 8th floor pool deck today and it looks great. The patio furniture is out and the pool is waiting for its first swimmers. The pool is heated to 82 degrees so it will be nice even if the weather is a bit cool. The beautiful flowers and landscaping will be here within a few weeks and summer will be in full swing. Living in Glass House sure has some advantages. If you are interested in buying a home in this building, click here for the availability.
The Slifer, Smith & Frampton – Denver team has opened a new office in the Glass House lobby. The purpose of this office is to help tell the story of the Riverfront Park neighborhood, be a resource for our homeowners and to grow our business. We are very excited to open this office and look forward to seeing our wonderful homeowners on a regular basis. We will be in that office on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 4-7 and on Saturday and Sunday from 12-5. I will be in the new office from 4-7 today; I hope to see you there! Oh one more thing, we will be baking fresh cookies so come in a grab a warm one!